NOW HIRIING! ~ Caregiver
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire skilled Caregivers to join a dynamic care team providing clinical expertise. We have immediate part-time positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonus
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany client on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs light housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, and doing laundry.
Performs client-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
For more information call (510) 690-9612, Office hours: M-F, 9am - 5pm