Adams, Adams & Morris
Adams & Adams Real estate business originally formed in 1956 by father and son, Lon Adams and Barny Adams. Barny was a past president of the local Real Estate Board and of the California State Association of Realtors- one of the largest realtor associations in the U.S. In 1968, they designed and built their own home office on Castro Valley Boulevard, named the Colonial Square that was later selected as an outstanding design for a real estate operation.
In 1984, Max Morris joined the firm and on January 1985, a new corporation was formed, Adams Adams & Morris, Inc. Utilizing his experience, Max Morris expanded the commercial investment and property management aspects of the business.
Max Morris is now the sole President of the company and is active in the day-to-day operations of the business and is also involved in numerous past and present committees and commissions:
- Board of Directors Chambers of Commerce
- Board of Directors of Castro Valley Rotary Club
- Chairman of the Planning & Zoning Committee, Castro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Castro Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award
Commissioner, Alameda Airport Land Use Commission (2000-2020)
- Member of the Rental Housing Association (RHO)
- Active Member of the California Apartment Association (CAA)
- Active Member of the California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Active Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Property Management